ATMOTERM® Corporation specializes in the creation of computer systems of management of environmental information and in engineering of environment protection. The main domains of company activities are: the design, development and customisation of computer systems, protection of air, the Earth's surface and waters, minimization of waste, environmental audits and assessments of interactions on the environment. The company assists in procedures for obtaining permissions connected with investment process, training of administrative staff of the economic subjects and helping to accustomize to ISO 14001 standards.
ATMOTERM® Corporation is a privately-owned environmental software development and consulting company that provides services to international businesses of all sizes. The company is one of the European environmental software leaders and providers of a full range of environmental protection services. Our business philosophy is to provide our clients with honesty, quality and innovative services. The company areas of specialization include:
- SOFTWARE PRODUCTS
- SOZAT© – Environmental Information Management Systems
- ECO2 – Managing CO2 emissions and allowances
- ISO14000 – SOZAT© – The right selection for all of environmental aspects
- GIS – Graphical Information Systems
- ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTING
- Environmental Consulting
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Compliance Audits
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Environmental Management System ISO 14001
- Environmental Law Application Training
- Environmental Software Training
- Environmental Data Management Training
ATMOTERM® Corporation has served over 1000 industrial and governmental clients. 14 out of 16 regional authorities in Poland are equipped with SOZAT© software for better management of environmental information from industrial plants. Close to 500 industrial sites have selected SOZAT© software for their environmental operations.
ATMOTERM® Corporation participates in many international projects. Among the other things the company cooperates with international institutions such as:
- University of Saint Luis Potosi from Mexico
- Regional Center of the Environment (REC) from Budapest
- European Agency of the Environment from Copenhagen (EEA, www.eea.eu.int)
- International Institute of the Environmental Strategies of Japan (IGES)
- Secretariat of Climatic Convention (Bonn headquarters)
- And with the UN’s educational outpost UNITAR from Geneva
The company has been operating on the market for over 20 years. ATMOTERM® Corporation staff includes experts in environmental engineering and auditing, environmental monitoring and analytical chemistry, heat distribution system design and energy auditing, software development and GIS.
Very good location in Central Europe, many international business partners, unique and complete environmental management software, high-qualified personnel constitute ATMOTERM®`s potential to assist in global business processes.